AeroV® is a softphone designed for iOS devices for Business Aviation and Military customers of Satcom Direct – the market leader for aeronautical satcom services.
AeroV® enables a secure connection for easy and efficient communication during flight for both business and personal use. The softphone works with Yonder®, Inmarsat (Swift64/SwiftBroadband) and Iridium satellite networks and supplies a pre-configured provider list for most manufacturers. Additionally, AeroV® provides an intuitive interface for multiple call management that gives customers the ability to utilize phone contacts, swap, merge, split and transfer calls.
· Pre-configured provider list for most manufactures
· Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
· Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
· Contact List – leveraging the iPhone Contacts
· Ringtones and contact avatars
· Multiple Call Support – swap between two active calls; merge and split calls; transfer calls
· Call Forwarding
· Dial Plan Support
· G.729 codec included in app
iPad Air 3
· VPN Support
· Support for DTMF: ability to enter numbers and use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and Inband
· AeroV® Gateway – Satcom Direct’s exclusive VoIP service
· Aircell Axxess®- Aircell Axxess Transceiver
· EMS CCU – eNfusion® CCU-200
· EMS CNX – EMS CNX200-20
· Honeywell CG-710 – Honeywell’s Communication Gateway Unit
· SDR – Satcom Direct Router
· Simphonē – TrueNorth’s complete Simphonē product line
Support for 8.0+ iOS
Miscellaneous account changes
© 2014 Satcom Direct Inc.