Everyday is an improvement on the last. Exercise more, eat more vegetables, read more books. But how can you keep track of your progress and ensure you are making those improvements? Loggr is the solution!
● HealthKit Integration
● Custom metrics so you can track anything including your health, wealth and all your life’s data.
● Create new data entries with custom units for any date and time.
● View data in a beautiful graph. Choose between tracking all entries, entry averages or entry totals over daily, weekly or monthly increments.
● Interactive graphs allow you to see data entries for any point in time.
iPad Air 4
● Review and Edit all data entries.
● Make calculations on the spot.
● Graph both positive and negative values.
● Organize Metrics By Log Such as Work, Health, and Fitness
● Export/Import From CSV – Export and Import your data for advanced analysis.
● Dropbox Sync – Backup and sync your data across devices.
● Import data from RunKeeper. Automatically import your RunKeeper Activities.
● Import data from Moves. Automatically log your walking, running, biking and driving data.
● Color Options – Switch it up and personalize it.
● Statistics – View advanced statistical analysis on your data.
● Import Weather Data – Import your local weather data to gain insight into how weather affects you.
Loggr can be backdated, aggregated, and viewed in hindsight, and gives immediate insight or spans the sum total of your life in a totally private way. No servers mining your data. You own your own data stored locally on your phone.
Enter the data when you want. Then Loggr instantly transforms your data points into elegant graphs, sliced and diced to reveal trends and provide real life insight.
Log and record values, from the mundane to life threatening. You decide. You need not be nerdy or introspective to want to quantify your existence.
Fixes a bug causing a crash for certain users
Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
We have officially added the ability to integrate with Apple’s Health App. Loggr can now access a variety of data from Apple’s Health App to give you a wider array of available Health and Fitness Data. We will continue to add more and more metrics from the Health App as we see how users interact with it. Enjoy!
As always, please take a moment to rate Loggr and send any and all feedback to [email protected]
© Fox Apps LLC