Mail Plus for iPad is the app from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday with all the Mail’s quality content in a format designed specially for the iPad and iPad mini.
It delivers the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers, with all your favourite sections and magazines, to your tablet automatically every morning by 6am GMT for HALF the price of the printed newspaper
Mail Plus – FREE for the first 30 days – has extra content that you won’t find in the print edition including
• All the news, features, and columnists of the printed edition – PLUS videos, galleries and stunning 360 degree images that show the world from every angle
• All the best sports coverage – PLUS video and picture galleries
• Thirty one interactive puzzles including Sudokus and Crosswords and play for prizes competitions in our Coffee Break section
• Your daily TV listings
Then, on Saturday:
• Weekend magazine is packed with celebrity interviews, a comprehensive seven-day TV guide, your horoscope for the week from Jonathan Cainer, lots of great recipes and Monty Don’s gardening guide
And, on Sunday:
• You — Britain’s best weekly magazine for women packed with fashion, beauty, real life, recipes and Liz Jones’ diary
• Event magazine has the very best of entertainment and culture with columns by Chris Evans and Piers Morgan
It’s free to download the Mail Plus app, but to enjoy the full experience you must subscribe.
Mail Plus costs just £2.99 a week or £9.99 a month – that’s half the price of the printed newspaper! If you opt for a monthly subscription, you’ll get Mail Plus FREE for the first 30 days.
Although you’re choosing a payment option, you only start paying after the first month (and can cancel at any time). So it’s FREE to try for 30 days.
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it’s available by 6am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving ‘notifications’ when prompted during the subscription process or turn them on from the Settings on your device. Press SETTINGS and in the menu column on the left you’ll see GENERAL. Tap this and in the right hand column look for BACKGROUND APP REFRESH. Tap this and scroll down until you see Mail Plus. Slide the button to the right of the Mail Plus app so that it appears green.
• ‘All headlines’ menu now includes pictures and section names to make it easier to use
Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
• Back button in the Story View now takes you back to the page relating to the story
• Several bug fixes
Please let us know if you have any problems by contacting our customer services team [email protected]
© Associated Newspapers Ltd