Adobe Photoshop Sketch - Adobe
Are you an artist on the go? Adobe Sketch captures your creativity wherever inspiration takes you. We stole the mighty Photoshop brush engine and stuffed that power inside your iPhone and iPad. Pens, pencils, and watercolors feel real, including favorites
WHAT’S NEW IN SKETCH 4.7
Choose how double-tap works with your Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
We’ve added a preference option to control double-tap on the latest iPad Pro with the new Apple Pencil. We think you’ll love adding this time-saving feature to your painting experience, and they even work in full-screen drawing mode. Choose from one of these options under your iPad’s settings for Adobe Sketch:
• Switch between brush and eraser - If you find yourself using these two tools a lot, this option lets you work faster.
• Switch between current and last used brush - this allows you to use two brushes at once and switch quickly between them.
• Activate the color picker - If you want a quicker way to pick a color from the canvas, select this option. You can use this in full-screen mode, too!
• Zoom in or out - Zooming in and out of the canvas has never been easier! With this option, double- tap to view the full artwork, and double-tap again to zoom in and work on a detailed region of your painting.
• None - Don’t want to use this feature? That’s cool. Use this to turn the double-tap option off.
Send to Printer:
Now you can send your work directly to the printer from within the app. Simply tap on the share icon, select SHARE -> Image. You’ll be prompted on where to share. Be sure to select Print. Happy printing!