The SketchUp Mobile Viewer brings 3D models to life on iPad.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse — the world’s largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
iPhone 7 Plus
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for iPad devices with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM (iPad 3rd Gen or newer, iPad Mini 2nd Gen or newer). Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
Critical bug fixes
overwatch summer games
Compatible with iOS 8
© Trimble Navigation, Ltd.